You’re going to love this Wild Mushroom Pizza with Truffle Oil. It has a rich, earthy flavor that will satisfy your cravings for something hearty and delicious.
• 1/2 batch of your favorite pizza dough
• 1 cup of wild mushrooms, chopped
• 1/4 cup of olive oil
• 1 shallot, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 sprig of thyme, leaves only
• salt and pepper to taste
• 3 tablespoons of truffle oil
• 4 ounces of fontina cheese, shredded
• 2 ounces of parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat the VENTRAY oven to 400°F.
2. In VENTRAY electric grill, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, shallot, garlic, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper, and cook until mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat.
3. Roll pizza dough on a lightly floured board. Place dough on a greased baking sheet.
4. Spread the mushroom mixture over pizza dough. Sprinkle with fontina cheese and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.