This refreshing watermelon mojito cocktail recipe is perfect for summer days, and it’s super easy to make!
With a mix of juicy watermelon, fresh mint, and a splash of rum, it’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
• 2 cups diced watermelon
• 10-12 fresh mint leaves
• 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
• 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 1/4 cup white rum
• Club soda or sparkling water
• Ice cubes
1. In Ventray blender, puree the watermelon until smooth.
2. In a large pitcher, add the pureed watermelon, mint leaves, lime juice, and sugar.
3. Use a muddler or the back of a spoon to muddle the mint leaves and sugar together.
4. Add the white rum and stir to combine.
5. Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the watermelon mojito mixture over the ice.
6. Top each glass with club soda or sparkling water, and give it a quick stir.
7. Garnish with additional mint leaves and watermelon slices, if desired.
8. Serve and enjoy!