Yield: 4 servings. Prep Time: 5 mins. Cook Time: 10 mins. Total Time: 15 mins.
• 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
• 1 c. frozen corn, thawed
• 3/4 c. Spicy Chipotle Ranch
• 1 c. shredded Mexican-blend cheese
• Chips (tortilla chips or other chips you desired)
1. In the bowl of VENTRAY Stand Mixer, blend cream cheese, corn, Spicy Chipotle Ranch, and Mexican-blend cheese.
2. Transfer to an ovenproof baking dish and top with Mexican-blend cheese. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips or other chips you desired.