This one pot meal is easy to make and cleanup, and full of flavor. The shrimp adds a nice protein boost, while the zucchini and chili pepper give it a slight kick.
• 6-ounce Spaghetti
• 1 unit Zucchini
• 1 unit Chili Pepper
• 10-ounce Shrimp
• 2 tablespoons Garlic Herb Butter
• ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the Ventray grill to medium-high heat.
2. Cut zucchini into thin slices, and chili pepper in half lengthwise.
3. Grill zucchini and chili pepper for 3-5 minutes until slightly charred.
4. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
5. In the last minute of cooking, add shrimp to Ventray grill.
6. Drain spaghetti and shrimp, and return to pot.
7. Add grilled vegetables, garlic herb butter, and Parmesan cheese. Toss to combine.
8. Serve immediately.