A vegan sriracha mayonnaise recipe is a great way to spice up your favorite dishes.
This creamy condiment can be used as a dip, spread, or even tossed into a salad or sandwich for added flavor.
For other sriracha mayo recipes, view more.
• 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
• 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• Pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place all the ingredients into Ventray blender.
2. Blend until creamy and smooth.
3. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
4. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!