It’s that time of year again! The smell of gingerbread cookies is in the air and it’s hard to resist. Why not try a vegan gingerbread cookie recipe this holiday season?
These cookies are the perfect addition to your Christmas baking list and will be enjoyed by vegans and non-vegans alike, and they’re also kind on your stomach. You can feel good about yourself while munching away on these holiday favorites.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In the VENTRAY mixing bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, ginger, allspice, and salt.
3. Cream together coconut oil, molasses, and sugar with VENTRAY stand mixer, add vanilla extract. Mix in the flour mixture for about 2 minutes until a sticky dough forms.
4. Chill dough for 2 hours after wrapping it in plastic wrap.
5. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to a thickness of 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Cut out cookies with a floured cookie cutter.
6. Bake on the prepared cookie sheets for 8 to 10 minutes, until done.