Perhaps one of the healthiest soups out there, this soup is a great way to start your meal as it has no meat or carbs. Moreover, it’s extremely nutritious and filled with vitamins A and C – making it the perfect detox soup!
• 2 tbsp olive oil or cumin oil
• ½ chopped white onion
• 3 cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped finely
• 1 cups tomatoes (chopped) and their juices
• 2 cup water (or vegetable stock for added flavor)
• A handful of kale (chopped into bite-sized pieces)
1. Heat the oil in VENTRAY electric grill on high.
2. Add onions until translucent, then add garlic, and as soon as you smell the aroma – stir constantly.
3. Pour in the tomatoes and mix well until they release their juices. Once done, pour in water or vegetable stock and your preferred seasonings such as basil leaves, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Cover with a lid and let it cook for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking on the bottom of the pan. Add kale and cook until slightly wilted (2-3 minutes.)
5. Serve with your favorite bread.