With just three ingredients and a few minutes, you can whip up this amazing Cake Batter Funfetti Dip!
Perfect for any occasion, this dip is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike.
For other Funfetti cake batter dip recipes, view more.
• 1 cup Funfetti cake mix (any flavor)
• 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
• ½ cup white frosting
1. Place the cake mix, cream cheese, and frosting in the mixing bowl of your Ventray stand mixer.
2. Using the whisk attachment, begin to mix on low speed for about 30 seconds until all of the ingredients are combined and smooth.
3. Increase speed to medium-high and continue to mix for a few minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
4. Garnish with sprinkles and enjoy!