Green Smoothie Bowl Stay at Home Brunch
With customizable toppings, this is a great way to turn a smoothie into a meal
#Smoothie #Healthy #stayhome #workfromhome
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cored
- 1 mango peeled and chopped
- 100g baby spinach
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Fresh chopped fruits (of your choice): banana slices, blue berries, kiwi slices
- Coconut shreds
- pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds
- Granola of your choice
Working from home is fun once in a while, but WFH every day can lead to drowsiness, unable to get out of your bed, and lack of wardrobe variety day pj and night pj only.
So why not make yourself a tasty smoothie bowl you never had time to make before. Now it is the perfect time to get creative, open your fridge and blend away.
- Add all ingredients for smoothie into your Ventray blender, secure lid, blend using smoothie setting until thick in consistency
- Pour into bowl, arrange fruit toppings and seeds
- Thick consistency: so the toppings don’t sink through; always add coconut water or coconut milk followed by spinach first into the blender before all other ingredients.
- Choose your topping with contrasting colours.
- Add some texture: all kinds of seeds, or granola are always a good idaea
- Amazing taste: with the help of tropical fruits such as papaya, mango, pineapple, you will barely taste the spinach (or other leafy veggies) in your smoothie