• 2 heads of broccoli
• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 2 cups of chicken broth
• 1 cup of heavy cream
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In Ventray electric grill, sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
2. Add the broccoli and chicken broth, bring to a boil, and let simmer for 10-15 minutes until the broccoli is tender.
3. Use the Ventray Blender to blend the soup until it’s smooth and creamy.
4. Add the heavy cream and salt and pepper to taste, and let simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes. Serve hot.