Healthy Coffee Milkshake (Without Ice Cream)
This rich and creamy coffee milkshake without ice cream is a delicious and nutritious concoction that will satisfy your taste buds.
For a coffee milkshake with ice cream recipe, or other healthy milkshake recipes, view more.
- 1/4 c milk
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c cooled coffee
- A few pinches of cinnamon
- Frozen bananas, sliced
- Sweetener (optional)
- Add milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and hemp seeds to the Ventray Blender.
- Blend using the smoothie setting until a milky consistency forms.
- Add cooled coffee and sliced bananas.
- Continue mixing until smooth.
- Finally add the ice cubes and blend on high speed until smooth and even.
- Add sweetener according to your preference.
- Pour into a glass.
- Enjoy with a straw.