Mango Coconut Smoothie
Enjoy this Mango Coconut Smoothie as a delightful way to beat the summer heat and savor the tropical flavors of mango and coconut. It’s a quick and easy recipe that brings a taste of paradise right to your glass.
Prepare Time: 5 minutes | Servings: 2
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Chia seeds
- Ice cubes (optional, for a chilled smoothie)
- In Ventray Blender, add the diced mangoes, coconut milk, honey (if using), and lime juice.
- Blend the ingredients on high speed until smooth and creamy. If desired, add a few ice cubes to make the smoothie chilled and refreshing.
- Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness or acidity by adding more honey or lime juice.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh mango or a sprinkle of shredded coconut and chia seeds.