Maple-Glazed Grilled Carrots
Maple-Glazed Grilled Carrots is a delicious and healthy side dish recipe that features fresh carrots that have been grilled to perfection and then glazed with a sweet and sticky maple syrup glaze. This easy-to-make recipe offers a unique twist on traditional roasted or boiled carrots, with a smoky grilled flavor and a sweet maple glaze that is sure to please your taste buds.
For other delicious grilled carrots recipes, and carrots recipes, view more.
- Carrots, peeled and
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Maple syrup
- Turn Ventray Grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grill plate.
- Coat carrots with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place carrots on the grill plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 14 to 18 minutes.
- Turn the carrots regularly so they are fully cooked.
- Coat carrots with maple syrup and grill for 1 more minute before transferring them to a plate