Guilt-Free Homemade Oven-Fried French Fries
Crispy and guilt-free oven-fried French fries made effortlessly using a convection oven with an air-frying function.
4 large Russet potatoes
2 tablespoons of oil (such as olive oil or canola oil)
Salt and pepper, to taste
Optional seasonings: garlic powder, paprika, herbs, etc.
- Preheat Ventray Convection Oven to 400°F (200°C) for air frying.
- Wash and cut 4 large Russet potatoes into strips or wedges.
- Soak the potatoes in cold water for 30 minutes, then drain and pat dry.
- Toss the potatoes with 2 tablespoons of oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer in the air frying basket.
- Place the basket in the Ventray Countertop Oven.
- Choose the French fries preset on the digital panel.
- Once golden brown and crispy, remove the basket and let the fries cool slightly.
- Season with salt, pepper, and optional seasonings while hot.
- Serve immediately with dipping sauces or as a side dish.