About the Cuisine
Tacos are a traditional Mexican dish filled with various meat and vegetables. The garlic shrimp tacos are refreshing and healthy. You can absorb nutritious proteins and microelements from the shrimp and keep a healthy diet thanks to the vegetables.
Taste & Flavor
Chewy and finger-licking! Just dip the sauce and sink your teeth into the taco! You will taste the difference between well-cooked tender shrimps, mellow avocado, crunchy onion, and crisp lettuce. Healthy comfort food recipe!
Step 1: Cook Shrimp
- Quick boil the shrimp, peel them and move to a bowl.
- Add some olive oil, garlic, salt, chilli, and black pepper.
- Mix and marinate shrimp for 2 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, stir for 1 minute, then move the shrimp to a small bowl.
Step 2: Making the Dressing and Stuffing
- Add garlic, salt, black pepper, olive oil, soy sauce to a saucer. Drip lime juice, and mix thoroughly.
- Heat tacos in a pan over medium heat for 2 minutes, and place them on a plate.
- Dish up green leaves, avocado, and onion on a plate.
- Serve with tacos and garlic sauce.
Step 3: Assemble
- Put a lettuce leaf above a taco.
- Add onion, avocado, and shrimp.
- Fold or roll the taco carefully, and dip the taco in a garlic dressing.
- Bite into the garlic shrimp taco.