- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cardamom
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 tbsp fresh orange zest
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- extra butter
- maple syrup
- Whisk together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, cardamom, salt
- In Ventray Stand Mixer bowl, beat milk, eggs, orange extract, vanilla extract, orange zest and butter, until just combined
- Add in dry ingredients, beat until batter completely smooth
- Heat a nonstick skillet, add butter, wait until melted.
- Add a spoonful of pancake batter, cook over medium heat.
- Flip pancakes when bubbly on top and golden underneath. Cook both sides for about 2 minutes or more.
- Repeat and cook the remaining batter, add more butter and adjust the heat in between
- Serve pancakes with butter and drizzle maple syrup on top
- Frying Pan Or Nonstick Skillet