Red Berries Crumble Bar
Enjoy the harmony of sweet mixed red berries nestled between layers of buttery oatmeal. Each bite is intensely fruity, an unforgettable treat.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes | Servings: 12 bars
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup mixed red berries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of Ventray Stand Mixer, combine the melted butter, granulated sugar, and oats. Mix until the mixture is well combined and crumbly.
- Press half of the oat mixture into the prepared pan to form the base.
- In a separate bowl, mix the chopped berries, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Spread the berry mixture over the base.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture evenly over the berries.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Allow cooling completely before cutting into bars.