Easy chicken strips
Prep/Total time: 30 min | Makes: 6 servings
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
1. Preheat Ventray Oven to 400°F.
2. Combine flour and seasoned salt in a bowl, and place cornflakes and butter in another bowl.
3. Coat chicken with flour mixture, dip in butter, and coat with cornflakes.
4. Place the chicken on an ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear.