Rich and refreshing, easy to make, use the freshest apricots from the market
#popsicles #summer #dessert #kids-friendly
- 500g yogourt
- 60g light cream
- 60g sugar
- 200g apricot
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Soak chia seeds ahead of time.
- Wash and core apricots, add into Ventray blender.
- Add yogourt, sugar into Ventray blender. then blend until puree forms.
- Add in light cream, blend for another 10 seconds, add in chia seeds and stir.
- Pour content into popsicle mould and freeze for at least 6 hours.
Make This Recipe With
- Piping bag
- star or round nozzle tip
- baking pan
- parchment paper