Chocolate Blender Ice Cream
Making ice cream with a blender is easy. This perfect chocolate blender ice cream recipe is delicious and will impress your family with just 4 ingredients.
For the popular vanilla ice cream recipe, and other delicious ice cream recipes, view more.
- 13.5oz coconut milk, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Kevala cashew butter
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in Ventray Blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze for about 1h.
- Mix cubes again and pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment.
- Cover and freeze for 3 hours, or until your desired texture is reached.
- If freezing overnight, thaw for about 20 minutes before spooning.
- Drizzle with homemade chocolate sauce or melted chocolate bars!