Chocolate Peanut Butter Buckeye Cookies
• 1 cup flour
• 1/2 cup cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
• 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
• 1 egg
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 cup chocolate chips
2. Mix in egg and vanilla extract until well combined. Add flour, cocoa powder, and salt, mix on low until the dough comes together.
3. Fold in chocolate chips. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are set. Let cool before enjoying the deliciousness of these chocolate peanut butter buckeye cookies.