Chicken Parm Salad
Total Time: 30 minutes | Servings: 2
12-ounce Yukon Gold Potatoes
1/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs (Contains Wheat)
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (Contains Milk)
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
12-ounce Chicken Breasts
3 tablespoon Sour Cream (Contains Milk)
1 unit Lemon
4 teaspoon Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat Ventray Oven to 400 degrees f. Cut potatoes into 3/4-inch cubes. Toss on a baking tray with a drizzle of olive oil and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Roast in oven until lightly browned and tender, tossing halfway through.
- Combine 1/4 cup panko, parmesan, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap. Mash with a rolling pin, mallet, or heavy-bottomed skillet until 1/2-inch thick. Season with salt and pepper. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Place chicken breasts on a lightly oiled baking sheet, and brush 2 tbsp sour cream on the top. Press crust mixture into sour cream. Bake in ventray oven until chicken is cooked through and crust is crispy.
- Halve lemon. Cut one half into wedges. In a large bowl, combine 1 tbsp sour cream, a large drizzle of olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
When potatoes are done, add to the bowl along with spinach and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad between plates and top with chicken. Serve with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over.