White sesame seeds
About the Cuisine
Red, yellow, green, dark blue, beige, and white. The fancy, colorful fruit salad is delectable and healthy for home gatherings and party activities, such as camping and picnicking. No more tasteless and insipid palates!
Taste & Flavor
Crisp and crunchy! Succulent peaches and strawberry are popping between your teeth while satisfying your delicate taste of natural sweetness and freshness. You can hear the crisp sounds of chewing blueberries, grapes, and lettuce, making each bite fun and healthy!
Step 1: Peach Dressing
- Add the peaches and coconut juice into a blender. Blend for 30 seconds until foamy.
- Add a drop of olive oil and lime juice, and mix for 30 seconds.
- Add white sesame seeds, blend for 10 seconds.
- Move into a saucer.
Step 2: Salad
- Add the green lettuce into the big bowl.
- Top with peaches, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, and sunflower seeds.
- Add cheese and honey on top, and chill in the refrigerator for 5 – 8 minutes.
- Serve with the dressing.