Sesame Soy Beef Bowls
The sweet soy glaze on these beef patties is out of this world delicious! And when paired with the sriracha mayonnaise, it makes for a flavor combination that will have you coming back for more.
• 2 unit Scallions
• 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon Sriracha
• 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
• 4-ounce Shredded Carrots
• 10-ounce Ground Beef
• 4 tablespoon Sweet Soy Glaze
• 5 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
• ¾ cup Jasmine Rice
1. Preheat Ventray grill over medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sriracha, sesame oil, and white wine vinegar. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together ground beef, sweet soy glaze, and shredded carrots.
4. Shape mixture into 4 patties. Grill for 8-10 minutes, flipping once, or until cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, cook jasmine rice according to package instructions.
6. To assemble bowls, divide cooked rice among 4 bowls. Top with grilled beef patties and green onions. Drizzle with sriracha mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately.