Spiced-up potato chips
Prep: 10 mins | Total: 20 mins | Yields: 15 – 20 servings
- 3 10-ounce bags kettle-cooked potato chips
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1. Preheat the Ventray Oven to 350°F.
2. Spread the chips on the baking sheet.
3. Bake until hot, oily-looking, and slightly golden, about 10 minutes.
4. Pour chips into a large bowl.
5. Combine garlic salt, paprika, black pepper, and chili powder in a small bowl.
6. Sprinkle over hot chips and toss lightly to coat.