- olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cups steamed beets diced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup cream, or coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Add oil to pot, over medium heat, saute onion, garlic.
- Add in cooked beets, tomato paste, sugar, and lemon juice, stir until fully heated.
- Transfer ingredients into Ventray blender, add in coconut milk, sour cream and broth, blend over high speed until completely smooth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve and garnish with dollop of cream, boiled egg, or seasoning of your choice