Ultimate Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
Indulge in the velvety goodness of our Ultimate Vanilla Ice Cream!
With fresh vanilla beans, creamy milk, and a touch of sweetness, this timeless dessert will satisfy your cravings.
For more vanilla ice cream recipes, view more.
• 2 cups heavy cream
• 1 cup whole milk
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 4 large egg yolks
• 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise and scraped
1. In Ventray Indoor Grill, heat the cream, milk, and half of the sugar over medium heat until hot, but not boiling.
2. In Ventray Stand Mixer, whisk the egg yolks with the remaining sugar until pale yellow and creamy.
3. Slowly pour the hot cream mixture into the egg yolks while whisking continuously.
4. Return the mixture to the Ventray Indoor Grill and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
5. Remove from heat, add the scraped vanilla seeds and pod, and let the mixture cool. Once chilled, remove the vanilla pod, freeze in an ice cream maker, and enjoy!