Gluten-free Spritz Cookies
Spritz cookies are the perfect addition to any holiday gathering. This gluten-free version is great for those who have various dietary restrictions, allowing them to join in on the festivities without having to miss out.
• 2 sticks unsalted butter (room temp)
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 egg
• 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 2.5 cups gluten-free 1-1 baking flour
1. In Ventray stand mixer, beat sugar and butter until smooth.
2. Add egg, vanilla, and salt and mix until combined.
3. Gradually add flour and mix until combined.
4. Place dough in the cookie press. Add sprinkles.
5. Preheat Ventray Oven to 375°F.
6. Bake for 10 min.
7. Let cookies cool completely before serving. Enjoy!