Prep: 5 mins. Cook: 20 mins. Serves: 4 Servings.
• ½ lbs large shells pasta
• 1 lbs ground beef
• 2 tbsp taco seasoning
• ¾ cup water
• 1 cup jarred salsa
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Bring water to a boil, add some salt and olive oil, cook shell pasta until ready.
2. Turn on Ventray Grill to medium heat, add in ground beef and cook until brown well.
3. Drain excess fat, add taco seasoning and ¾ cup of water, stir and cook until the water thickens.
4. Add pasta into the pot with the salsa and cheese.
5. Stir well to combine, serve immediately. Garnish with crunchy tortilla chips.