This sugar-free cream cheese frosting is a delicious and healthier alternative to traditional frosting.
Made with just a few simple ingredients, it’s easy to whip up and perfect for any occasion.
For more cream cheese frosting recipes, view more.
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup powdered erythritol or other sugar substitute
1. In a Ventray Stand Mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter together until light and fluffy.
2. Add in the vanilla extract and powdered erythritol, and continue to beat until fully incorporated.
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed, and beat for an additional 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
4. Use the frosting immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!