Chopped parsley and thyme
Minced onion and garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 400 º F.
2. Cut off the tops and remove pumpkin seeds.
3. Brush oil on both inside and outside the pumpkin from top to bottom.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake pumpkins with the top on for 30 minutes until tender.
1. Rinse quinoa, combine it with apple cider, and some water in a saucepan while baking the pumpkins.
2. Boil, simmer, and cook until the liquid has evaporated and the quinoa is tender.
3. Wait for around 20 to 30 minutes.
1. Add oil to a pan.
2. Sauté mushrooms, parsley, and thyme for 6 minutes until tender.
3. Add garlic and onion to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add apple cider and cook until the cider has evaporated.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Add cooked quinoa, stir and mix evenly.
1. Remove cooked pumpkins from the oven.
2. Stuff each pumpkin with quinoa pilaf evenly with a spoon.
3. Garnish with parsley and serve.