A scrumptious frosting recipe made with fresh strawberries and smooth cream cheese, ideal for topping cupcakes or cakes.
For more cream cheese frosting recipes, view more.
• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 4 cups powdered sugar
• 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, pureed
1. Beat butter and cream cheese together in a Ventray Stand Mixer until creamy.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
3. Add pureed strawberries and mix until fully incorporated.
4. Spread frosting on your favorite cakes or cupcakes and enjoy!