This soup is the perfect mix of spicy, savory, and sour. The lime adds a bright pop of flavor, while the coconut milk makes it rich and creamy.
• 6-ounce Ramen Noodles
• 1 unit Chili Pepper
• 1 unit Lime
• 10-ounce Ground Pork
• 4-ounce Bok Choy & Napa Cabbage
• 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1 unit Pork Ramen Stock Concentrate
• 1 unit Chicken Stock Concentrate
• 1 unit Veggie Pho Stock Concentrate
• 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
• 5.07-ounce Coconut Milk
1. Turn Ventray grill to high heat. Add ground pork and cook until browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add garlic powder, curry powder, and chili pepper and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add chicken stock concentrate, veggie pho stock concentrate, and pork ramen stock concentrate to the grill.
4. Fill the grill with water according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Add bok choy, napa cabbage, and lime.
6. Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and add to the soup.
7. Serve with coconut milk and enjoy!