Total: 1 hour 10 mins Servings: 2
• 1 ½ pounds fresh or frozen large shrimp
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• ¼ cup white wine
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1 spaghetti squash
• 2 tablespoons snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
• Lemon wedges
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Lemon pepper
• Red pepper flakes
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
2. Peel and devein shrimp, rinse shrimp, and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Drizzle with lemon juice and white wine, sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Grill shrimp on the VENTRAY Electric Grill with medium heat until shrimp are opaque, turning once.
5. Preheat the VENTRAY Oven to 400 degrees F.
6. Cut the squash in half, scoop out the seeds, and season with salt and pepper.
7. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 40-50 minutes until tender.
8. Scrape out and divide the squash among plates and top with shrimp.
9. Sprinkle with parsley; squeeze lemon wedge oven shrimp.
10. Drizzle with olive oil and add a pinch of red pepper flakes and lemon pepper.