A classic barbecue sauce recipe that can be used on grilled meats or as a dipping sauce.
For more barbeque sauce recipes, view more.
• 1 cup ketchup
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 1/4 cup vinegar
• 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. In the Ventray blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Transfer mixture to the Ventray Grill and bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Use as a marinade or baste on Ventray Indoor Grill cooked meats.
👩🍳 Modern Kitchen Appliances #ventraykitchen
🧁 Follow for great recipes, giveaways, and more! Join Ventray Family and share your experience. ↙️