This recipe is perfect for those nights when you want something quick and easy, but still packed with flavor.
• ¾ cup Jasmine Rice
• 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
• 4-ounce Shredded Carrots
• 1.5-ounce Sesame Dressing
• ¼ ounce Cilantro
• 10-ounce Ground Pork
• 1 teaspoon Sriracha
• 4 tablespoon Sweet Soy Glaze
• 1-unit Crispy Fried Onions
• 1 unit Lime
1. Preheat the Ventray grill over medium-high heat. Cook rice according to package instructions.
2. In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, carrots, sesame dressing, and cilantro. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix ground pork, sriracha, and sweet soy glaze.
4. Grill pork for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Assemble bowls by adding rice, pork, carrot mixture, and crispy fried onions. Serve with lime wedges if desired.