Prep: 18 mins Cook: 2 mins Total: 20 mins Yield: 2 servings
• 12 sea scallops, fresh or frozen
• Salt and pepper
• 1 1/2 tbsp. butter, divided
• 1 lemon, juiced
1. Thaw scallops, if frozen.
2. Dry with a paper towel.
3. Heat VENTRAY Electric Grill on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
4. At the last minute, add ½ tablespoon butter to the grill pan and melt.
5. Salt and pepper the scallops and add them to the grill pan; cook for about a minute on each side.
6. Remove the scallops and place them on a clean plate.
7. Turn off the heat and add the remaining 1 tbsp. butter to the grill pan, melt and add lemon juice, mix, and pour into a bowl.
8. Top the scallops with lemon butter sauce.
9. Serve scallops with your favorite pasta or with vegetables.