Finely chopped garlic
Grated pear tomato
Diced red and green peppers
1. Make a fish broth from shrimp heads, onions, garlic, and bay leaves.
2. Heat olive oil in a paella/ pan.
3. Add clams, cook until they open up, then transfer them to a big bowl.
4. Sauté scallops, shrimps, and prawns. Transfer to a larger dish for add-ons.
5. Add squids and swordfish fillets, then sauté.
6. Add onions, garlic, and pear tomato, and continue sauté.
7. Add rice and braise in sofrito.
8. Add paprika and sauté.
9. Add fish broth, saffron, red and green peppers, cook for a while.
10. Add salt to taste.
11. Add scallops, shrimps, prawns, and clams.
12. Simmer until Bomba rice is well cooked.