This one-pot meal is easy to make and perfect for fuss-free midweek entertainment.
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 6 pork sausages
• 1 tsp chili flakes
• 1 tsp fennel seeds (optional)
• 500g fresh gnocchi
• 500ml chicken stock
• 100g chopped kale
• 40g parmesan, finely grated
1. Add oil to VENTRAY Electric Grill over medium heat.
2. Squeeze the sausages straight from their skins into the Electric Grill and break the meat up.
3. Sprinkle in the chili flakes and fennel seeds, fry until the sausage meat becomes crisp, then remove from the Electric Grill.
4. Pour the gnocchi into the Electric Grill, fry for about a minute, then pour in the chicken stock.
5. On bubbling, cover the Electric Grill with a lid and cook for 3 mins, then stir in the kale.
6. Cook until the gnocchi is tender and the kale has wilted.
7. Stir in the parmesan and black pepper, then scatter the crisp sausage meat over the top.