Prep: 5 mins. Cook: 20 mins. Serves: 4 Servings.
• ¾ lbs breakfast sausage
• 3 cups shredded potatoes, drained, pressed
• ¼ cup butter melted
• 12 oz cheddar cheese melted
• ½ cup onion shredded
• ½ cup small curd cottage cheese
• 4 extra large eggs
1. Turn Ventray Grill to medium heat, add butter, and splash of olive oil. Line bottom with potatoes.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the sausage with cheddar cheese, onion, cottage cheese, and eggs.
3. Pour over potato mixture, cover the grill and cook for 15-20 mins, check in between to lower the heat.
4. Once the casserole is set and cooked, it’s ready to serve.