Total: 30 mins Yield: 4 servings
• 4 Bosc pears, cored and quartered
• 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
• Kosher salt and pepper
• 4 small bone-in rib pork chops
• 2 tbsp. maple syrup
• 2 cloves garlic, sliced
• 1/2 c. dry white wine
• 1 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
• 1/4 c. flat-leaf parsley, chopped
• 1/2 c. walnuts, toasted
• Sautéed kale, for serving
1. Preheat VENTRAY Oven to 400ºF.
2. Place pears on the rimmed baking sheet of VENTRAY Oven, toss them with 1 tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper; roast about 10 minutes.
3. Season pork chops with 1/2 teaspoon of each salt and pepper.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil on VENTRAY Electric Grill on medium-high heat. Cook pork chops until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
5. Toss pears with syrup.
6. Transfer pork chops to the oven, nestling amidst pears, and roast until chops are just cooked through and pears are golden brown and tender, 5 to 6 minutes more.
7. Return VENTRAY Electric Grill to medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes, and stir in mustard, then parsley.
8. Transfer pork chops to plates and toss pears with walnuts.
9. Spoon oven top.