After one bite of this roast pork loin, you’ll never want another boring dinner again. Your family or friends will beg you to make this over and over again once they try it out at home too!
• 3lb. boneless pork loin
• salt and pepper to taste (be generous)
• 2 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried thyme leaves
• 4 apples (Fuji, Pink Lady, Honeycrisp), peeled and cut into 1″ pieces
• 1 large red onion, sliced into thin rings
1. Preheat VENTRAY oven to 400°F.
2. Sprinkle pork generously with salt and pepper. Place in roasting pan with thyme leaves and remaining ingredients.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees (F).
4. Allow resting for 10 minutes before carving and serving, accompanied by the pan juices if desired.