This classic French dish is perfect for a special occasion like Mother’s Day. It’s made with eggs, bacon, and cheese, so it’s sure to please everyone at the table.
• 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
• 6 strips of bacon, diced
• 1/2 cup diced onion
• 3 eggs
• 1 cup milk
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1. Preheat the Ventray Oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In Ventray grill, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to drain on paper towels. Add onion to the bacon fat; cook over medium heat until softened.
3. In Ventray SM600 stand mixer, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir in bacon, onion, and cheese. Pour mixture into pie crust.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, or until set. Allow cooling slightly before serving.