Peeled and sliced potatoes
Thinly sliced onions and garlic
Chopped fresh thyme and rosemary
Grated Gruyère and Parmesan
1. Add oil to a pan over medium heat.
2. Fry garlic and onions until brown, season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. Grease a shallow baking dish.
5. Combine onions, cream, garlic, thyme, rosemary, Gruyère, and Parmesan in a bowl.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Add one layer of potatoes evenly at the bottom of the baking dish and one layer of Flammulina above the potatoes.
8. Pour cream mixture over Flammulina and potatoes evenly.
9. Arrange the remaining potatoes, Flammulina, and cream mixture as mentioned above.
10. Cover with aluminum foil.
11. Bake for an hour until softened.
12. Remove foil and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
13. Sprinkle the remaining Gruyère and Parmesan.
14. Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is golden brown.