This recipe is easy to follow and yields a delicious, hearty dish. The rigatoni pasta pairs perfectly with the flavors of the sausage and tomato sauce, and the cream cheese adds a richness to the dish that takes it over the top.
• 6-ounce Rigatoni Pasta
• 1 unit Zucchini
• 1 clove Garlic
• 9-ounce Italian Pork Sausage
• 1.5-ounce Tomato Paste
• 4 tablespoon Cream Cheese
• 1 unit Chicken Stock Concentrate
• 1 teaspoon Chili Flakes
• ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat Ventray grill over medium-high heat.
2. In Ventray grill, cook pasta according to package instructions.
3. Cut the zucchini into half-inch pieces. Peel and mince the garlic.
4. In a bowl, mix together the garlic, zucchini, pork sausage, tomato paste, cream cheese, chicken stock concentrate, chili flakes, and Parmesan cheese.
5. Grill the sausage mixture for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Drain the pasta and add it to the grill pan. Toss to combine.
7. Serve immediately with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.