Yield: 4 Servings. Prep Time: 3 hr. Cook Time: 10 mins.
• 2 lbs pork tenderloin trimmed
• 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• ½ tsp black pepper
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 large red onion
• 1 tbsp fresh parsley to garnish
1. Cut pork, and onion into 1-inch pieces. Add pork, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, stir well until combined.
2. Add onion pieces into a bowl, add 2 tsp olive oil, toss, and season evenly. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
3. Thread kabob on skewers, alternating between meat and onion.
4. Turn Ventray Grill to medium-high heat, drizzle olive oil or spray grill with cooking spray.
5. Add skewers in a single layer and grill for 8 mins, turn over onto each side after 3 mins.
* If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for at least 30 mins prior to use, to prevent burn in the grill.