This dish is hearty and filling, yet still light enough that you won’t feel weighed down. It’s also a great way to use up any leftover ground pork you might have.
• 4-ounce Button Mushrooms
• 2-unit Scallions
• 1 clove Garlic
• 6-ounce Penne Pasta
• 10-ounce Ground Pork
• ¼ cup Panko Breadcrumbs
• 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
• 3 tablespoon Sour Cream
• 4 tablespoon Cream Cheese
• 1 unit Mushroom Stock Concentrate
• ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
• 1 teaspoon Chili Flakes
1. Preheat the Ventray grill.
2. Slice mushrooms, scallions, and garlic cloves. Set aside.
3. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
4. In a bowl, mix together ground pork, breadcrumbs, and Italian seasoning. Shape into meatballs.
5. Grill meatballs on Ventray grill for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. In Ventray grill, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and mushroom stock concentrate. Cook over low heat until combined.
7. Add cooked pasta and grilled meatballs to the sauce. Stir in Parmesan cheese and chili flakes. Serve hot.