Everyone loves food, especially really good food. These tasty and dense parmesan mashed potatoes are no exception. Add this goodness to your holiday dinner menu this year. They will not disappoint your dinner table.
• 2.5 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes unpeeled and cubed
• 1 cup half and half
• 1/4 lbs. organic, grass-fed, unsalted butter
• 1/2 cup plain full-fat greek yogurt
• 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
• 2 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1. Steam the potatoes until tender.
2. Transfer drained, cooked potatoes to VENTRAY blender.
3. In a saucepan, heat the half-and-half and butter.
4. Slowly add the hot cream and butter to the potatoes, mixing smoothly.
5. Fold in the greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, kosher salt, and pepper. Taste for seasoning and serve immediately.
6. If the potatoes are too thick, add more hot cream and butter.