This irresistible grain-free, gluten-free and vegan dessert looks festive and tastes flavorful, and will fill your family and guests with holiday cheer.
• 1¾ (7 oz.) cups almond flour
• 1 tablespoon coconut flour
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• ¼ cup coconut sugar
• ½ cup coconut oil (solid at room temperature)
• ¼ cup maple syrup
• ½ cup cranberry sauce*
• ¼ cup chopped walnuts (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an pan with parchment paper or foil and grease lightly.
2. Using VENTRAY stand mixer, blend together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and coconut sugar. Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, whisk to combine.
3. Reserve 3/4 cup of crumb mixture for the topping. Press remaining crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of greased pan. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
4. Remove partially baked crust from the oven. Spread cranberry sauce over the crust. Top with remaining crumb mixture and if desired, chopped walnuts.
5. Return to oven and bake for another 25-30 minutes. Cool and serve.