Indulge in a decadent and nutritious breakfast with this overnight chocolate chia seed pudding.
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
• 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
1. In the Ventray Blender, blend together cocoa powder, almond milk, and maple syrup until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a jar and add chia seeds. Stir well.
3. Cover the jar and refrigerate overnight.
4. In the morning, stir the pudding well before serving. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!