Prep: 5 mins Cook: 14 mins Total: 19 mins Yield: 1 serving
• 1/2 yukon gold potato, very thinly sliced
• 8 stalks asparagus, trimmed, each stalk cut in half
• 1 tbsp. thinly sliced red onion
• 6 oz. weight center cut salmon fillet
• 2 tsp. olive oil
• 3 slices (thin) lemon
• Kosher salt, parsley, thyme leaves and black pepper
1. Preheat VENTRAY Oven to 375ºF.
2. Prepare a parchment paper and fold it in half.
3. Place potato slices on the bottom half of the parchment.
4. Add asparagus pieces and red onion slices.
5. Drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt and parsley.
6. Place salmon fillet on the vegetables; drizzle salmon with the remaining teaspoon olive oil; sprinkle with kosher salt and black pepper; top with lemon slices and thyme leaves.
7. Fold the parchment paper over starting at one corner and pinch the edges over to close the packet.
8. Bake for 14 minutes in the oven.
9. Remove and unwrap.