This one-pot cowboy pork and bean chili is the perfect meal for those busy weeknights or lazy weekends. Plus, it’s all made in one pan so cleanup is a breeze!
• 2 unit Scallions
• 1 unit Jalapeño
• 1 unit Tomato
• 10-ounce Ground Pork
• 2 tablespoon Southwest Spice Blend
• 2-unit Chicken Stock Concentrate
• 13.76-ounce Crushed Tomatoes
• 1-unit Tex-Mex Paste
• 13.4-ounce Black Beans
• 2 tablespoon Smoky Red Pepper Crema
1. Preheat Ventray grill over medium heat.
2. Add scallions, jalapeño, and tomato to the grill pan.
3. Grill for 3-4 minutes until slightly charred.
4. Add ground pork and southwest spice blend to the pan.
5. Grill for 6-8 minutes until pork is cooked through.
6. Add chicken stock concentrate, crushed tomatoes, and tex-mex paste to the pan.
7. Grill for 10-12 minutes until heated through.
8. Serve with smoky red pepper crema and enjoy!